How it works
Any update to an AMA Physician Profile triggers an email alert sent directly to your inbox. The alert lists the change and provides a link to download the new, updated profile. Updated profiles can also be accessed directly from Order History in AMA Profiles Hub.
The AMA Continuous Monitoring Service is available for both full and reappointment physician profiles.
Peace of mind for only $3 per profile
For an additional $3 per profile, your organization receives two years of ongoing monitoring for the following data elements:
- State licensure
- National provider identifier (NPI)
- State and federal action notification
- DEA registration
- ABMS® board certification
- Medical school
- Postgraduate medical training
The AMA Continuous Monitoring Service is:
- Immediate: When AMA receives updated credentials, you receive updated credentials.
- Convenient: Change alerts are emailed directly to your inbox.
- Simple: Updated profiles are immediately available. Simply log in to your AMA account to access them.
- Efficient: Eliminating the need to monitor physician credentials means you save time.
A part of subscription pricing
If you are a customer of AMA profiles subscription pricing, then continuous monitoring service is automatically available to you for the duration of your subscription. If you select continuous monitoring with your physician profiles, when a change is encountered, you will be alerted at no extra cost.